Gaming BulletsBy Christian
June 3, 2000 - 10:31 PM
- Steve Lieb at Strategy Gaming Online has uploaded an interview with Joshua "Jinxx" Morris, Senior Designer on Taldren's 'Starfleet Command Volume II - Empires At War'. In the interview, Morris talks about how the sequel compares to the original.
- German web site Gamesweb.de has put up a 3 MB movie file from 'Voyager: Elite Force', taped from a monitor at this year's E3.
- The Artful Dodger at Gamers Central has written a preview of Interplay's 'Klingon Academy', spanning multiple pages and containing lots of screenshots.
- Matthew Braynard at Well-Rounded Entertainment has put up a review of Activision's new real-time strategy game, 'Star Trek: Armada'. Braynar calls it "another Star Trek game that should never have left port."
- Nick Stewart at the Adrenaline Vault has also written a review of the game, but as the AVault's server seems to have died right after I loaded the first page, I haven't got any idea what his conclusion is.
- Thanks go out to Evil Avatar and Blue for some of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.