News BulletsBy Christian
May 3, 2000 - 11:13 PM
- Tonight at 9:00pm, directly opposite 'Voyager', NBC will be airing a special sweeps episode of 'The West Wing', featuring a guest appearance by John deLancie (Q). A summary of this week's episode, which is called 'Mandatory Minimums', can be found in this TT news item from a while back.
- Check Point Software Technologies, which will be hosting a roundtable on internet security on the bridge of the Enterprise in the Las Vegas Star Trek Experience, has announced Walter Koenig (Pavel Chekov) will be present as a special guest. Thanks go out to Jeff 'Koganuts' Koga for this!
- The Los Angeles Conservancy has put up a page with ticket information for the 14th annual Last Remaining Seats festival. During the festival, on the 7th of June, Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) will be hosting a 40th anniversary screening of 'The Time Machine' at the Orpheum Theater. Thanks go out to the Jeri Lynn Ryan Homepage for this!
- Photos are now available of appearances by Brent Spiner (Data) at the May 1 premiere of the new action film 'Gladiator' and the May 2 premiere of his new TV musical 'Gepetto'. In addition, GistTV has put up a review of the musical. Thanks Welcome, Brent Spiner Fans!
- Corona has put up a list of the nominees for the ÄON-award for creativity, including German Trek radio project SF-Radio.
- Sev Trek is reporting that Canadian TC stations CKSA and CITL aired an interview with Don Rae, Sev Trek Movie musician, today at 6:00pm Mountain Standard Time. The interview was about how the international Sev Trek Movie team is collaborating over the Internet to produce this movie, and also included the world's first showing of the Sev Trek trailer.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.