Gaming BulletsBy Christian
May 3, 2000 - 8:35 PM
- GameSpot has put up nine new screenshots from 'Voyager: Elite Force', showing off the game's multiplayer (or Holomatch, as Raven Software calls it) game.
- Raven programmer Jake Simpson made an update to his .plan file with info on the status of a Mac version for the game. Apparently they've now got Holomatches working correctly on the iMac.
- Craig Campanaro at GameSpot has written a preview of 'Klingon Academy', looking at the game's plotline, interface, ships and graphics.
- GameSpot UK has put up the first screenshot of 'Star Trek: Away Team', the squad-based strategy game that was announced yesterday.
- GameSpot UK has posted 8 new screenshots of Simon & Schuster's 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen', also showing Worf and Kira.
- Thanks go out to Evil Avatar, Blue, Federation HQ and TrekWeb for some of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.