News BulletsBy Michelle
April 3, 2004 - 5:52 PM
- Trek guest stars Ron Perlman (Viceroy) and The Rock (Tsunkatse Champion) have films opening in the US this weekend, Hellboy and Walking Tall. Numerous newspapers and online sites have reviews.
- The Rene Auberjonois Internet Link has links to articles and reviews of the Odo actor in Sly Fox on Broadway.
- Mouse Planet has an article on the premiere of the new Snow White musical at Disneyland, in which Patrick Stewart (Picard) voices the magic mirror. Thanks to Stephen W. Phillips.
- Nancy Hower (Wildman) will take her independent film Memron to upcoming film festivals in Arizona and New York, according to a schedule at The Unofficial Nancy Hower Homepage, which will also host a Q&A session with Hower. Questions may be submitted here until April 20th.
- Totally Kate! has new photos of Kate Mulgrew (Janeway) in The Royal Family.
- John Shiban, formerly one of Enterprise's writers, is set to become the showrunner for USA Network's Frankenstein series, according to The Futon Critic.
- Collectormania 5 in the UK will feature guests from all five Trek series, plus Star Wars and other shows.
- The IESB has a gallery of photos from Grand Slam 12, including many Star Trek actors.
- Star Trek For Communists has an article comparing Russian sci-fi television with Trek. Thanks to AZTrekman.
- A Wired News article on the Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame in Seattle, co-founded by Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen, whom it is believed will put Kirk's command chair on display there. Thanks to Diane.
- Sources for The Save Enterprise web site claim that the half-season rumours originally posted by SyFy Portal are false, and say that no decision of any kind has been made about the series yet. The site is also offering fans who join the chance to win an exclusive NX-01 model.
- Wigglefish has posted a review of the S.C.E. book Foundations by Dayton Ward and Kevin Dilmore.
- TrekWeb has a review of Wil Wheaton (Wesley Crusher)'s Dancing Barefoot.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.