News BulletsBy Michelle
March 3, 2004 - 3:40 PM
- E! Online has a poll asking which of several endangered TV shows should be saved. Star Trek: Enterprise is listed along with Angel, Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine)'s Boston Public, the thriller Tru Calling and others.
- Enterprise has also been nominated in several categories of the Spaceys voters choice awards for sci-fi, fantasy and horror, in best television show, best male television character and best female television character. Fans can vote at the site.
- Jolene Blalock (T'Pol) will make an appearance today on On-Air With Ryan Seacrest to discuss Enterprise.
- Brent Spiner (Data) will appear in the March 7th episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent, entitled "Shrink-Wrapped", according to TV Guide. Thanks to Theta.
- Sy Fy Portal reports that Battlestar Galactica actress Anne Lockhart is listed among the credits for former Trek writer Ron Moore's reimagining of the series.
- Fans can win a set of four Enterprise Away Team action figures produced by Art Asylum in the Starfleet Communications Network March contest.
- Xenoclone has reviewed Enterprise's "Hatchery." So has Monkee.
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer has an essay on geek power that cites Trekkies as well as Tolkien fans celebrating the Lord of the Rings Academy Awards victories.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.