Gaming BulletsBy Christian
December 2, 2000 - 11:18 PM
- IGN PS2 has posted the first info on the Playstation 2 port of 'Voyager: Elite Force', expected for late 2001.
- On the PC front, Raven Software has released a patch for 'Elite Force', upgrading the game to version 1.1. The patch fixes both single- as well as multi-player issues, and has a file size of 8.8 MB.
- Meanwhile, Hypothermia has an interview with Jake Simpson, one of the 'Elite Force' developers, talking mainly about his personal background.
- As confirmed by a post by Taldren's Erik Bethke, Interplay's 'Starfleet Command Volume II: Empires At War' has gone gold, and should be in stores soon.
- Patrick Leyden at Inside Mac Games has posted an interview with three of the people behind 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen', Simon & Schuster's new third-action game. In the interview it is mentioned that the game's Mac port is nearly ready for release, with the only things left to do being some bug-fixing, the integration of the sound system and a new default control configuration.
- And the DS9 game is reviewed at IGN (where the game is graded with a 7.8), at Stomped (87%) and at Gaming Age (first impressions).
- Thanks go out to Blue's News and Fred Shedian for some of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.