News BulletsBy Caillan
July 2, 2003 - 10:39 AM
- Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard) recently gave another interview to promote The Master Builder. "I became an actor to work on stage, not in front of a film or a TV camera, and even now I still feel that way," he told the Independent. "You can spend years of your life making films that never see the light of day. That kind of disappointment can really crush you." Read the full interview here.
- Stewart's masterclass at the Theatre Royal Haymarket has been changed to Wednesday, July 2nd at 2:30pm, according to the Patrick Stewart Network.
- Trek author Keith R.A. DeCandido will be making several appearances in Dayton, Ohio, on Tuesday, July 8. Check out his schedule at the TrekBBS.
- Jake 2.0 executive producer David Greenwalt recently spoke to Zap2it about his hopes for the Enterprise lead-out show. "This show has been done before, a million times. Like, the Six Million Dollar Man version, the guy who has been selected to be the first man to get it and everything. Jake is more of an everyday kind of geek."
- The Enterprise Project's Hollywood Reporter fund (story) now stands at $1,117.42. To donate to the thank-you ad for the Enterprise cast and crew, head over to this page.
- Over 400 screencaps from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home are now up at Section31.
- The Warp Core Star Trek images archive has returned to the Internet after three years offline.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.