News BulletsBy Michelle
May 2, 2003 - 3:53 PM
- Michael Hinman of SyFy Portal claims that Enterprise will change its opening credits for next season. An unnamed source told the site that "(Paramount) is going to make that part of the overhaul" along with the new story arc, though Rick Berman and Brannon Braga want to keep the aspects that honor the current space program. The full item is here.
- Ritualistic reports that Star Trek Elite Force, the sequel to Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, has gone beta and will be released worldwide on June 24, 2003. Activision yesterday released the first official trailer, displaying a series of game sequences; a 22mb version of the trailer is available for download at the official Elite Force II site, while a smaller version is available on Star Trek Norge. Thanks to Bijay Purakaayastha and Mads Strømsnes for sending in gaming news.
- Totally Kate!, the official site of Kate Mulgrew, posts that StarTrek.com ran nice tribute to the actress on her birthday last Tuesday, featuring links to information about Janeway and many rare photos. You can find the tribute here.
- Numerous readers wrote in to report that A&E's Biography, which had left Captain Sisko off a "Who's your favorite Star Trek captain?" poll, has added the character played by Avery Brooks. You can vote in the poll at the Biography.com site.
- And finally, the LCARS Computer Network announced that their May contest will give away the four Art Asylum Star Trek: Nemesis figures and the Star Trek: Nemesis DVD. Visit the site for details.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.