News BulletsBy Michelle
December 1, 2004 - 9:38 PM
- TV Shows on DVD has images of the Region 1 and 2 artwork for the Star Trek: Enterprise sets to be released next year.
- Sci Fi Universe notes that UPN has changed the scheduled airdate for Enterprise's "Daedalus" from January 7th to December 17th.
- A Disney news site reports that LeVar Burton (Geordi LaForge) will narrate the Christmas story at Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort.
- John Rhys-Davies (Leonardo Da Vinci) will appear in the Sci-Fi Channel telefilm Chupacabra: Dark Seas, notes The Futon Critic.
- GMTV is offering fans the opportunity to chat with George Takei (Sulu) when he visits the UK next week to help promote Star Trek: The Original Series on DVD. He will also appear at Virgin's London store in Piccadilly Circus this Friday, where he will sign DVD sets. Thanks to Dan.
- Totally Kate! has a new article in which Kate Mulgrew (Janeway) discusses playing a more vulnerable Hepburn in Tea at Five.
- Laurence Luckinbill (Sybok) will play Hemingway off-Broadway beginning this Friday , December 3rd, according to Playbill.
- Cary Tagawa, who played the Mandarin Bailiff in The Next Generation's "Encounter at Farpoint", will attend the Mega Martial Arts Expo weekend in Atlantic City.
- Digital Media Asia reports that three Star Trek games for mobile phones will be released: The Birds of Prey, The Cold Enemy and another to be announced.
- A NFL news roundup column at NFL.com includes "This Week's Star Trek Complaint" and a discussion of time travel on Enterprise.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.