'Nemesis' BulletsBy Caillan
December 1, 2002 - 4:27 PM
- Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard) will be doing the talk show rounds to promote Trek X. According to the Patrick Stewart Network, the actor will be appearing on Regis & Kelly (9 a.m. Eastern Time) and Caroline Rhea (4 p.m. Eastern Time) on December 12 and Conan O'Brien (12:30 a.m. Eastern Time) on December 13. Please check your local TV listings for confirmation of the times in your area.
- The Patrick Stewart Network also reported that Showtime will be airing a 15-minute behind-the-scenes look at 'Star Trek Nemesis' between December 8 and December 13. Head over to this page to check out the schedule (NB: the page is only available to U.S. residents).
- Kilian Melloy at Wigglefish has reviewed the 'Star Trek Nemesis' novelisation, warning fans not to read the book before seeing the film.
Material that flourishes on the screen has a way of feeling spotty and incomplete when rendered into print, and the effect of reading the book before seeing the film could well leave you feeling a bit let down - in other words, it's the ultimate in spoilers. Go to the theater, buy yourself some popcorn, and spend a couple of hours with Picard and the rest of the old gang.
The novelisation was awarded a score of 4 out of 5 in the full review. Thanks to Dieter for this!
- StarTrekSoundtracks has posted samples from the 'Nemesis' score, as well as the jacket notes and production details. Thanks to 'TerakRall' for this!
- TrekNews.de has uploaded 40 new 'Nemesis' images and a 41MB DivX 5 version of the 5 minute clip (story).
- A large version of the German 'Nemesis' poster is up at TrekZone.de. The site also reported that 'Nemesis' will have its premiere in Germany on January 16, 2003. Thanks to 'Silantarius' for this!