News BulletsBy Christian
July 1, 2000 - 10:00 PM
- This month, the LCARS: Federation Databank is giving away the plate NCC-1701-E by Keith Birdsong from the 'Star Trek: Voyages of the Starship Enterprise' from the Hamilton Collection as the prize to this month's trivia contest. If you know the answer and enter, and your name is the one drawn from all the correct entries, you are the winner. A clue for TrekToday readers: "This can be used in the production of reverse-ratcheting routing planners."
- Holly Kim Wilson sends along word that George Takei (Hikaru Sulu) appeared on CNN's 'Travel Now' yesterday morning, in a segment about the Japanese American museum. An article about the segment is available at the CNN site. The show itself should repeat sometime this week.
- A picture showing Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) at the premiere of 'The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle' has been posted at iWon.com. Thanks go out to the official Jeri Lynn Ryan Homepage for this!
- In the latest edition of his Babylon 5.1 column at the SF Site, Rick Norwood lists the Top 22 entertainers alive at the end of the century. Former Trek staff writer Ronald D. Moore is placed at no.6.
- Bill Hunt at the Digital Bits has put up his review of 'Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan', awarding the disc a solid A.
- Artist Michael Collins has updated his web site with some character sketches from 'Time Management', the first New Frontier comic from Wildstorm, scheduled to be released in September. Along with the character profiles, showing people such as Mackenzie Calhoun, Zak Kebron and Si Cwan, some comments on the actual comic are posted. Thanks go out to TrekWeb for the lead!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.