Gaming BulletsBy Christian
June 1, 2000 - 10:07 PM
- IGN PC has put up the first installment of a series of crew profiles for the 'Voyager: Elite Force' game, looking at characters Alexandria Munro and Kendrick Biessman, no relation, I'm sure, to Raven staff member Eric Biessman.
- The Italian site Multiplayer.it has put up a preview of 'Voyager: Elite Force', written, not surprisingly, all in Italian. At the bottom of the page, however, you will find two new movies with footage from the game.
- In other foreign language news, the Klingon Language Institute has put up a preview of Interplay's 'Klingon Academy'.
- If your Klingon is a little rusty, the game's official English site has also been updated with a report on the game's development process, including info on the Quality Assurance process they've entered now that the game is feature-locked.
- And they also have a set of new screenshots from 'Klingon Academy'.
- Finally, IPlayGames, an Interplay web site, has put up a short hands-on preview of the game.
- Electric Games has posted a fairly positive review of Activision's 'Star Trek: Armada' game, awarding it an overall grade of 4 stars.
- The same game is awarded a rating of 76% by the Outer Edge's Weishaar, though he doesn't sound quite as positive.
- Kevin Knight at Star Trek fan site Section 31 has written a review of 'Starfleet Command', the Interplay strategy game that came out last year.
- And the Adrenaline Vault has put up several news screenshots of the sequel to that game, 'Starfleet Command Volume II - Empires At War'.
- Thanks go out to Blue's News and Federation HQ for some of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.