News BulletsBy Michelle
April 30, 2004 - 11:14 PM
- RevolutionSF has included William Shatner (Captain Kirk) and Jeffrey Combs (Weyoun; also Brunt and Shran) on its list of sexy male sci-fi stars.
- Playbill has a report on Rene Auberjonois (Odo) filling in for Richard Dreyfuss in the lead role in Sly Fox on Broadway.
- Entertainment Weekly reports that Padma Lakshmi, who played Kaitaama in Enterprise's "Precious Cargo", married Satanic Verses author Salman Rushdie on April 17th.
- The official web site of Marjorie Monaghan (Freya) reports that the actress will be appearing in the two-part season finale of Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda.
- Andrew Robinson (Garak)'s web site at Sid City is hosting a charity auction to benefit St. Andrews School's drama department.
- A correction: The Roddenberry on Patrol signed DVDs at Robert Picardo's web site are for sale at a flat rate, not for auction, with 20% of the proceeds going to charity.
- PR Newswire has a report on Michael Dorn (Worf)'s appearance in Earthlings: Ugly Bags of Mostly Water.
- Totally Kate! has new reviews of Kate Mulgrew (Captain Janeway) in The Royal Family.
- TrekWeb has posted a review of John Vornholt's novel A Time To Die.
- Relish Now and The St. Louis Post-Dispatch both have articles on shows on the bubble, including Enterprise.
- The Digital Bits has an editorial in support of Enterprise.
- A group of fans opposed to the Save Enterprise campaign have formed Kill Enterprise, in the hopes that cancellation might lead to a new, better series.
- On May 2nd, AXN Poland will begin airing Star Trek: Enterprise's first season. Thanks to Tom.
- Revolution reports that Paramount Home Entertainment UK has given Greenroom Digital its online account, which includes the Star Trek UK website.
- Startrek.pl has the promo for "E2" in .avi format.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.