Gaming BulletsBy Christian
April 1, 2000 - 11:34 PM
- Greg Kasavin at GameSpot has a review of 'Star Trek: Armada', awarding it a 7.9 and especially praising the game's graphics.
- Warren at the Star Trek Portal has also put up a review of the game, calling it "a solid game", though not great, which is reflected in the 8.25 the game is awarded.
- 'Star Trek: Armada' owners who have a graphics card based on the Intel 810 chipset can now download a beta patch from the official site, allowing the game to work with those cards. Save games made with this patch will not be compatible with the saves from the final patch, once it is released.
- As the last item in their Star Trek week, the people at GameSpot have uploaded an interview with Lawrence Holland, the designer of the upcoming 'Star Trek: Bridge Commander' game.
- And Michael A. Gonsalves at GamesDomain has written a second opinion of last year's Starfleet Command game, in which he is just as positive about the game as the first review was.
- Thanks go out to Federation HQ and Blue's News for these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.