Gaming BulletsBy Amy
March 1, 2001 - 2:07 PM
- Activision and Raven Software announced yesterday that they’ll be releasing a mission pack in for acclaimed first-person shooter, ‘Star Trek: Voyager – Elite Force’ in the spring of this year. The pack, set to contain 17 new multiplayer maps, will also allow players to explore, without restriction, all 15 of Voyager’s decks, interact with the characters and even, if the mood strikes, initiate a self-destruct or eject the warp core. To find out more of the details of the pack, read the press release.
- Keeping with the new ‘Elite Force’ pack, Mike Gummelt has updated his .plan files with some more detailed information on what’s to come – primarily on the multiplayer side.
- Also, GA Source has the first screenshots for the new pack.
- Meanwhile, the Daily Radar has an interview with Kenn Hoekstra, Raven’s Project Aadministrator on the pack.
- GameRaiders.com has a somewhat belated review of ‘Star Fleet Command II – Empires at War’. Giving it an overall score of 79, reviewer Darth Binky summed it up with "SFC2 is a fun game that unfortunately was released prematurely in order to suck in as much cash as possible over the Christmas holiday season."
- And finally, Decipher has again updated it’s Trek CCG rulings page which contains official rules and current rulings for Star Trek CCG, including the most recently published cards
Thanks go out to Blue's News for some of these!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.