Gaming BulletsBy Amy
February 1, 2001 - 3:26 PM
- Stomped has posted an interview with Gary Wagner, president of Gizmo Games, developers of upcoming 3D real time strategy release, 'Dominion Wars'.
- The Dominion Wars site has been updated with a shipscale comparision page.
- The official Star Trek: Bridge Commander site has posted a new production update.
- Meanwhile, IGNPC has posted a 12MB trailer for 'Star Trek: Away Team'.
- The first 'Star Fleet Command II: Empires at War' review for today comes live from Computer Games online. There, reviewer Dave Markell was rather dissapointed by the game, calling it "5 stars worth of potential in a 3.5 star package".
- The second reviewer, John McLean-Foreman, seems to share much the same opinion. Rating it 6 out of 10, he said it's "just one more example of a company deciding that getting a game out before Christmas was more important that consumer satisfaction." McLean-Foreman also has a second review of the game over at Gamesmania.
- Finally, Chris McMullen of GamesDomain has posted a second opinion review of the game. His version of the game was apparently very buggy and suggests that people wait until more patches have been released before purchasing it.
- Finally, Decipher, makers of the Star Trek Customisable Card Game, have announced the intended launch of a 'Star Trek: Voyager'-based expansion set for Star Trek CCG universe.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.