Episode Title: 'Projections'
Episode Number: 203
Synopsis: "On a nearly-destroyed Voyager where he has freedom to move about, the Doctor is told that he is in fact Louis Zimmerman, creator of the EMH, and has become trapped in a holodeck simulation he was running. Kes is his wife, and Reginald Barclay his programmer. Eventually the real Chakotay is projected into the simulation to inform the Doctor that it is Voyager's holodeck which is malfunctioning, and the Doctor will be destroyed if he can't stop the program."
Original Airdate: September 11, 1995
Written By: Brannon Braga
Directed By: Jonathan Frakes
- Michelle Erica Green - The Trek Nation
- Colin 'Zeke' Hayman - Fiver (Parody)
- Tim Lynch - Review - 9.5/10
- Jim Wright - Delta Blues - 1/5
- Jamahl Epsicokhan - Star Trek: Hypertext - 4/4
Can't get enough of 'Projections?' Check out the following merchandise: