Episode Title: 'Silent Enemy'
Episode Number: 112
Synopsis: "When Enterprise is attacked by an unidentified enemy ship, the crew must work frantically to get their new phase cannons to operate. Meanwhile, Archer realizes that no one knows Reed well enough to give him a personalized birthday gift."
Original Airdate: January 16, 2002
Rerun: March 13, 2002
Fan Rating: 8.0/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Andre Bormanis
Directed By: Winrich Kolbe
- Jane Carr as Mary Reed
- Guy Siner as Stuart Reed
- Paula Malcomson as Madeline Reed
- John Rosenfeld as Mark Latrelle
- TV Guide Description: "The ship is attacked by an unidentified vessel. In other events, Archer wants to give Reed a personalized birthday present."
- Rumoured to feature an unknown ship trailing the Enterprise, not responding to any attempts to communicate. Completely outclassed, Archer orders the Enterprise to return to Jupiter to install the cannons that Starfleet was unable to install because of the ship's swift departure to Qo'noS. But even as the ship rushed back to Jupiter, Tucker and Reed work overtime to try and install the weapons themselves and get some kind of defense against the alien ship, which is continuing its stealth attacks. (November 04, 2001 - TrekToday)
- Dominic Keating: "We've got one episode coming up, 'Silent Enemy,' where we kick some serious butt." (November 12, 2001 - TrekToday)
- Michelle Erica Green - The Trek Nation
- Colin 'Zeke' Hayman - Fiver (Parody)
- Anthony Spotts - Delta Blues - 3/4
- Richard Whettestone - First TV Drama
- monkee - monkee's place - 8.5/10
- Donna Dickenson - Project Quantum Leap - 9/10
- Tim Lynch - Psi Phi - 7/10
- CJ Carter - ScoopMe!
- Bonnie Malmat - Section 31 - 8/10
- Jamahl Epsicokhan - Star Trek: Hypertext - 2.5/4
- C.A. Voigts - Starfleet Library - 4/5
- David E. Sluss - The Cynics Corner - 7/10
- Matt D. - Trek5.com - 3/5
- Jacqueline Bundy - Trekker Newsletter
- O. Deus - TrekWeb
- Gisele La Roche - Voyager's Delights - B+
Read the Review
Read the Parody