For fans of Star Trek, a ten day tour scheduled for this summer will be a pilgrimage to Star Trek filming sites from the original series though Star Trek: Enterprise and the Trek movies.
Geek Nation Tours will be teaming up with Larry Nemecek to offer a “truly extraordinary experience” for Star Trek fans.
The tour will run from August 3-12 and include the following events in the Vegas and L.A. areas:
Los Angeles sites:
- Welcome dinner at Cirroc Lofton‘s (Jake Sisko) restaurant and Sara the Wine Bar.
- Trip to Griffith Observatory (Voyager: Future’s End)
- Visit to two “Starfleet Academy” filming sites
- Will Rogers State Historic Park (Star Trek IV)
- Santa Monica Pier (Voyager: Future’s End)
- Bronson canyon (Rura Penthe scene, Bread and Circuses, Bajoran refugee camp)
- Franklin Canyon Park (The Paradise Syndrome)
- Paramount Studios
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Vasquez Rocks County Park (Arena, Star Trek IV, Star Trek 2009 and more)
- Club Ed Movie Ranch (Voyager: Death Wish)
Las Vegas site:
- Valley of Fire State Park (Star Trek: Generations)(accompanied by Michael Westmore)
The tour is just ahead of the big Star Trek Las Vegas convention in August, so participants can do both if they choose.
The tour, which will cost $2677.00, includes “Star Trek expertise from Co-Guide Larry Nemecek, all hotel nights including six nights at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, motor coach transportation, entrance fees to most venues, ‘How to get the best out of your tour’ exclusive Welcome Dinner, all breakfasts while in Los Angeles, lunches on Day 3 and Day 4, Paramount Studio tour, Valley of Fire tour, airport transfers to and from the hotel(s), tour guide service, Commemorative (and stylish) Hollywood2Vegas bowling shirt, Star Trek Towel, Creation Entertainment discount voucher, and all taxes and fees.”
For more information, head to the link located here.
Source: Geek Nation Tours