William Shatner’s one-man show, Shatner’s World: We Just Live in It, will be seen in fifteen U.S. cities after it finishes a three-week run on Broadway.
The show, two hours in length, will “take audiences on a voyager through Shatner’s life and career,” from his earliest days as a stage actor to “internationally known icon and raconteur.”
“I’m looking forward to taking this show on the road and playing for audiences across the country,” said Shatner. “It’s taken me eighty years to get this show right!”
The show opens at Broadway’s Music Box Theater on February 4 and runs through March 4. It will then appear in the following cities:
- Los Angeles. Pantages Theater. March 10.
- San Francisco. Orpheum Theater. March 11.
- Philadelphia. Merriam Theater. March 13.
- Minneapolis. Orpheum Theater. March 15.
- Chicago. Auditorium Theater. March 16.
- Milwaukee. Riverside Theater. March 18.
- Denver. Temple Hoyne Buell Theater. March 20.
- Dallas. Majestic Theater. March 22.
- Houston. Jones Hall. March 23.
- St. Louis. Peabody Opera House. April 12.
- Cincinnati. Proctor and Gamble Hall. April 13.
- Cleveland. State Theater. April 14.
- Columbus, Ohio. Ohio Theater. April 15.
- Charlotte, N.C. Blumenthal Center. April 17.
- Detroit. Opera House. April 19.