2011 To Bring New Star Trek MerchandisePosted by T'Bonz - 04/05/11 at 01:05 pm
Fans who enjoy Trek-themed merchandise will be happy to hear that there will be a variety of new Star Trek products to hit stores this year and in 2012.
The Star Trek merchandise includes toys, busts, games, candy and clothes.
“The Star Trek brand has only grown in popularity in recent years thanks to a whole new generation of fans discovering the property through the film,” said Liz Kalodner, EVP and General Manager of CBS Consumer Products. “These new products, based on both the television and film versions, are just another great way for fans to connect with the franchise.”
The merchandise to be offered will include:
- PPW Toys: Mr. Potato Head toy line (original series, The Next Generation). U.S./Canada
- Titan Merchandise: Busts based on Trek character from all eras. Worldwide
- Bandai: Deck building games based on the original series and The Next Generation. U.S./Canada
- USAopoly: Klingon Monopoly. U.S./Canada
- Mighty Fine: Star Trek-inspired knit tops, t-shirts, hoodies and fleece. U.S.
- Pez Candy: Pez collector’s set (to be released in 2012) will celebrate the 25th anniversary of The Next Generation. U.S.