Chris Pine and Zoë Saldana were each nominated twice for an MTV Movie Award.
Nominated for his work in Star Trek XI, Pine will be competing in two categories; Biggest Badass Star and Best Breakout Star.
- Angelina Jolie
- Channing Tatum
- Sam Worthington
For Best Breakout Star, Pine will compete with the following for the award:
- Anna Kendrick. Up in the Air
- Gabourey Sidibe. Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire
- Logan Lerman. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: the Lightning Thief
- Quinton Aaron. The Blind Side
- Zach Galifianakis. The Hangover
- Kristen Stewart, Dakota Fanning. The Runaways
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson. The Twilight Saga: New Moon
- Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds. The Proposal
- Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner. Valentine’s Day
Saldana was also nominated for Best Female Performance for her work in Avatar. Other nominees are:
- Amanda Seyfried. Dear John
- Emma Watson. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Kristen Stewart. The Twilight Saga: New Moon
- Sandra Bullock. The Blind Side
Fans may vote for their favorites by heading to the link located here.
The MTV Movie Awards will air Sunday, June 6, at 9 P.M. ET on MTV.