Star Trek: The ExhibitionPosted by T'Bonz - 02/04/10 at 11:04 am
Star Trek fans in proximity to Sacramento will have the chance to see Star Trek: The Exhibition beginning next month.
Star Trek: The Exhibition will be opening on May 28, Memorial Day weekend, in Sacramento at the Aerospace Museum of California.
The Exhibition will run through the end of the year. Featuring original costumes, props from shows and movies, recreations of sets from all five Star Trek television series and eleven films, The Exhibition has something for any Star Trek fan.
Highlights of The Exhibition include:
- Props and costumes from Star Trek XI
- Captain Kirk’s chair, with a visitor photo opportunity using green screen technology
- Recreation of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D Engineering Room
- Shinzon’s throne from Star Trek: Nemesis
- Recreation of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D Bridge. Visitors can sit in Picard’s Captain’s Chair
- Replica of Star Trek: The Next Generation‘s Sickbay
- Recreation of Quark’s Bar from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
The Aerospace Museum of California, located at the former McClellan Air Force Base, has plenty of things to see in addition to Star Trek: The Exhibition, including: Aircraft, Air Force art collection, engines, a Morphis motion ride simulator, an Apollo exhibit and a US Coast Guard Exhibit.