Los Angeles-area fans will be pleased to hear that Star Trek: The Exhibition will be arriving in Hollywood and Highland this week.
Star Trek: The Exhibition opens on October 10 with a ten thousand square feet exhibition containing Star Trek ships, set recreations, costumes and props from all of the Star Trek television shows and the eleven Star Trek movies.
“Star Trek: The Exhibition is the ultimate voyage through a legendary piece of history, giving visitors a first-hand look at the scientific endeavors of the Enterprise crew,” said Brian Bouquet, president of The Event Agency. “This opportunity will go a long way to inspire the next generation to explore careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics and motivate everyone to boldly go where no one has gone before.”
Highlights of Star Trek: The Exhibition include:
- Props and costumes from Star Trek XI
- Captain Kirk’s chair with a visitor photo opportunity using green screen technology
- Recreation of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D Engineering Room
- Shinzon’s throne from Star Trek: Nemesis
- Recreation of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D Bridge. Visitors can sit in Picard’s Captain’s Chair
- Replica of Star Trek: The Next Generation‘s Sickbay
- Recreation of Quark’s Bar from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Star Trek: The Exhibition is open seven days a week and ticket prices range from $10.50 to $16.50 and can be purchased at the box office.
Source: Business Wire