Over a dozen Easter Eggs are hidden on the second season Blu-ray original series DVD set.
Fans who purchase the original series second season Blu-ray set will have some sleuthing to do, and a knowledge of Star Trek trivia will help when it comes to finding seven of the Easter Eggs.
Each disc has two Easter Eggs. One of the two Easter Eggs will be found in the usual way, searching the menu, but fans will have to put on their thinking caps for the second Easter Egg on each disk. The second Easter Egg will be found by using one’s remote control to input a four-digit “access code”. The following clues will help figure out which four-digit number to use:
- Disc 1 – The real life year in which Star Trek first aired on TV.
- Disc 2 – The first year of the historic five-year mission of the USS Enterprise.
- Disc 3 – Birth year of Spock.
- Disc 4 – The original air date of The Trouble With Tribbles.
- Disc 5 – Number found on the hull of the Enterprise.
- Disc 6 – The year Shakespeare died as given in By Any Other Name.
- Disc 7 – The year to which the crew time-travels in Assignment:Earth.